Friday, December 10, 2004

Sponge Bob Squarepant's Collapse

Click the link and then put name on the high score list. The highest I ever got was to the 15th level with 5,996,367 points. My strategy is to let the lines pile up to the top with 75% of the color bubbles of the board (that's 2/3 up to the 3rd level and 3/4 from the 4th level up) and then pop all the color bubbles. If your quick enough you can clear the whole screen. The color bubble clear all the bubbles of that color. The jellyfish is like a bomb that clears a (I think) five block radius...sometimes more. You can click the next line preview line to make it go faster. Here's the link.... http://www.nick.com/games/nick_games/spongebob/sb_collapse.jhtml
Put your strategy and highest score and level also put your favorive web game link here and challege me! I DARE YA!!

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 at 2:40 PM, Blogger JohnnyDakota said...

I scored 216 on level one. Bad? Well I almost got busted by my boss at work playing that game so I think that alone is worth a thousand points.
Thanks a lot!

and keep on Blogging! :)

Johnny

 
At November 28, 2006 at 3:17 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I would just like to know how in the wqrld you got that score in the first level. What is your score for level 10 and can you give me any hints. The most I ever got was 4,866.000 on the 19th level.
Bonnie

 
At November 28, 2006 at 3:18 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

sorry about that. I meant to type 10th level
Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home