Saturday, December 11, 2004

American Idol

I had the privledge to make it to the third round of the audition portion of the show. Unfortunately I got voted off and didn't make it to Hollywood. There was this guy that had a really big family......he was really talented, that's who I think should be the next American Idol. If I could only remember his name.....If you see the show and see who I'm talking about please feel free to come back here to do follow ups on his progress. If he gets voted off then we'll all vote for the next contestant to follow.....This is going to be fun!!!

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2005 at 6:25 AM, Blogger Factory Worker #626 said...

I can't believe they gave me my own commercial. I'm a celebrity now!! Vote 3314 to put me back in the game!! Please...it will be the first A.I. Recall in history....Hay you could help make history by voting for somebody who thought was good but didn't quite make it to Hollywood!!

 
At January 18, 2005 at 8:54 PM, Blogger the management said...

You rock!!!! I'm so proud of you. Saw the show. You've got guts man. Props for kicking alcohol too!!! Much Love - eb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home